We are very thrilled to introduce you to the freshest Flix TV Apk for Roku TV to get limitless joy. The App has a natural interface with excellent navigation, running very fast when compared with competitors. Further, we shall only be transferring information about FlixTV installation and download guides. Hence, we request the users to be responsible for their actions on the App. We do not claim any rights to the FlixTV App.
Download FlixTV on Roku TV device
Let me tell you that there is no way you can instantly or indirectly download the apk file to your TV device. However, there is a sure-shot way to make the App display its Cinema’s or Episodes using screencasting which we shall discuss in detail below. Please make sure you can get only either screencast or mirror the image on Roku. Here we are going to follow screencast techniques clearly. Go ahead!
How to Screencast FlixTV on Roku TV
Please follow the instructions below to enter the world of cinema treasure.
- Make sure you download and install the FlixTV Apk to your android phone from the download FlixTV guidance page.
- And also, install the Local Cast app on your phone from the app store. Little takes a minute if you have a stable internet connection.
- Open the Local Cast app and tap on the yellow icon ready on the bottom right of the application. You’ll get a list on your screen; select Roku as your choice.
- As a prerequisite, both Roku TV and android phone devices should be connected to the same wi-fi router. And also, Enable the Miracast option on the Roku.
- Now select the video you’d like to watch and long-press any source file you want from the available list. It will give you a drop-down list, select Local Cast as your option.
- In a moment, you’ll see the Roku TV device name on the local screencast app ready to pair. Press the Ok button to connect and start watching your favorite films on Roku TV.